Greetings, and congratulations on returning to regular operations in your gym, health club, or other facility. After these last couple of months, we’re all looking forward to getting back to our routines - including virtual fitness!
Since your Wexer OnDemand or Basic system likely was not used for a while, it might not be working immediately. Please review these important reminders:
- During closure, did you have your internet service disconnected or suspended? If so, you will need to get that turned back on, and verified working, before using Wexer.
- Once your Internet is working again, please RESTART the Kiosk, you may see it download updates. It may take 10-20 minutes to return to the home screen
- When at the home screen, please select any class and play it - you want to ensure you are still receiving good video and audio in your fitness room before opening to members. If your audio system or projector or TV is not working, that may be a completely separate issue than anything on your Wexer kiosk.
1. While we were shut down, I got a lot of “Offline” warnings, what does that mean?
You likely suspended your internet service or shut off the Kiosk during shutdown, please ignore these messages unless you continue to receive them after restarting operations.
2. My player is not working and there’s a message on the screen to contact Accounts
While this may be a billing issue, most likely your Kiosk has not had internet service for at least 10 days and has locked itself down. Please restore internet as per the above, and restart your Kiosk - if internet is working it will go to the home screen. If your internet is not working, you will continue to receive this message.
3. My calendar is not working properly.
Your Kiosk is probably operating from your last published calendar in February or early March - if you have made updates for your relaunch, please enter them all correctly on MyWexer then allow 24-48 hours for the changes to download to the Kiosk. You can speed this process up by manually restarting the Kiosk. If you’re still having an issue with your calendar, please submit a ticket, with the class title, date, and time. Remember that Calendar functions are heavily dependent on internet, as above.
4. I have a billing question or would like to update my account information
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I am having another issue, or the above did not help.
If you are having other issues or the above didn’t help you, please open a support ticket by clicking here - our 24/7 support team will likely get you back up and running fast!